Friday, October 8, 2010

Toys! Glorious Japanese Toys!

Today, after about a week of living on rice and eggs, I got my first paycheck! Of course, we bought the obvious stuff, like groceries. Or, Morgan bought them while I was at work anyway. After I got out of work, we got dinner downtown at a place called Spicy Café. Pretty good stuff. The Cokes had fresh pineapple slices on the rims of the glasses. Classy.

As much as I was dying to get reasonable stuff like toilet paper and food as soon as my check came, I also had my eye on a particular toy. Surprised?  If you know me, probably not. This particular toy is the Revoltech rendition of Woody from Toy Story.

I actually took this one out of the box. I absolutely had to. Check him out:








 Yes, even his facial expressions are changeable! I am going to try very hard not to blow all my money on toys, but stuff like Revoltech is going to make that really tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment